Magikarp Unlimited Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magikarp Unlimited Pokemon RPG

Welcome to the Pokemon RPG! Start your journey here by choosing a starter!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Route 1 and Battle Tutorial

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Route 1 and Battle Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Route 1 and Battle Tutorial   Route 1 and Battle Tutorial I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:09 pm

With your new Pokemon in hand, you return home and show your mom your new friend. She wishes you good luck on your journey. As you leave your house, your mom suddenly gives you a box. You open it to find a new pair of Running Shoes. You strap them on and then leave home. You leave Magikarp Town and find yourself on Route 1. You inhale the fresh air and then start walking. You take out a map that Professor Ebony gave you and look at it. The next town should be close by. You begin to walk. You see some tall grass and decide to walk through it. Look out! A wild Caterpie appeared! You'll have to defeat it, as you have no Poke-Balls.
Caterpie (needs at least an attack power of 3 to beat)

Magikarp:
Splash (One-hit knock outs on electric Pokemon in caves: this will be useful!)
Tackle (Physical attack with attack power 3)

Arceus:
Psych Up (Next turn, Tackle's attack power is Cool
Back to top Go down
https://magikarpunlimited.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Route 1 and Battle Tutorial   Route 1 and Battle Tutorial I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:18 pm

For those of you who don't know how the battle system works, it is quite simple. All attacks of Pokemon have an attack power ranging from 0 to 100. Certain wild Pokemon need at least a certain attack power to knock out. To catch a Pokemon, you need a Poke-Ball. All Pokemon have a "health level" which is actually the amount of attack power they can withstand. So, a Wailord might have 120 health level. A Magikarp Unlimited's Unlimited Fury has attack power 110 (which is insanely high). After that attack, Wailord will have 10 health level left. Once a health level is 0 or less, the Pokemon Faints. Now, to catching:
Hack-Ball: Catches Wild Pokemon with 1 HL (health level) remaining.
Poke-Ball: Catches Wild Pokemon with 5 HL.
Great-Ball: Catches Wild Pokemon with 10 HL.
Ultra-Ball: Catches Wild Pokemon with 25 HL.
Master Ball: Catches all Wild Pokemon except for Magikarp Unlimited.
Thief Ball: Catches all Trainer's Pokemon.
Note: Thief Balls can only be obtained in a special event.
Back to top Go down
https://magikarpunlimited.rpg-board.net
kangrui

kangrui

PostSubject: Re: Route 1 and Battle Tutorial   Route 1 and Battle Tutorial I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Battle!
Magikarp used Tackle. Caterpie fainted.
Arthur jumped happily. Yay! Magikarp is feeling a little stronger.
Back to top Go down
E_BISS

PostSubject: Re: Route 1 and Battle Tutorial   Route 1 and Battle Tutorial I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:51 pm

Bissell's Magikarp's eyes meet with foe Caterpie.
"Magikarp use Tackle."
Immediately Magikarp leaps onto the wild Caterpie.
Caterpie Fainted.
Magikarp leveled up. Bissell now continues his journey through route 1.
Back to top Go down
kangrui

kangrui

PostSubject: Re: Route 1 and Battle Tutorial   Route 1 and Battle Tutorial I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:46 pm

You continue on your way through Route 1. The tall grasses around you sway in the wind, but you move steadily ahead. Suddenly, as you round a corner, you see a boy standing there. Route 1 and Battle Tutorial 150px-Red_Blue_Bug_Catcher
He holds a net over his shoulder and has a rounded hat. You infer by the way he is standing and by the way he carries his Pokeballs that he is a Bug Catcher. He stands there, looking around, Pokeball in hand. Then, he catches your eye and strides towards you. You try to look away and run, but you are held fast in his gaze. When he reaches you, he shouts, "I'm a Pokemon trainer! You're a Pokemon Trainer! A battle must ensue!" You nervously glance around, and then draw out your Pokemon. You throw it out, and he throws out a Metapod. You glance at its gleaming shell, and decide that this will be a tough battle.

Metapod:
(Requires 10 attack to best)
Moves:
Tackle (physical attack with power 3)
Harden (raises attack power minimum by 2 each time used)

If you don't remember:

Magikarp:

Arceus:
Psych Up (Next turn, Tackle's attack power is 10)

Back to top Go down
kangrui

kangrui

PostSubject: Re: Route 1 and Battle Tutorial   Route 1 and Battle Tutorial I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Admin wrote:
With your new Pokemon in hand, you return home and show your mom your new friend. She wishes you good luck on your journey. As you leave your house, your mom suddenly gives you a box. You open it to find a new pair of Running Shoes. You strap them on and then leave home. You leave Magikarp Town and find yourself on Route 1. You inhale the fresh air and then start walking. You take out a map that Professor Ebony gave you and look at it. The next town should be close by. You begin to walk. You see some tall grass and decide to walk through it. Look out! A wild Caterpie appeared! You'll have to defeat it, as you have no Poke-Balls.
Caterpie (needs at least an attack power of 3 to beat)

Magikarp:

Arceus:
Psych Up (Next turn, Tackle's attack power is Cool

Also, choose whether or not to keep the fainted Caterpie here: https://magikarpunlimited.rpg-board.net/t6-random-prize
Back to top Go down
E_BISS

PostSubject: Re: Route 1 and Battle Tutorial   Route 1 and Battle Tutorial I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:00 am

I meet eyes with the bug catcher.
He sent out his metapod. I knew this would be the first real test for my Magikarp. Magikarp used tackle on the metapod. Metapod had 7 attack left. The metapod used tackle Magikarp,being a level 2, originally had 11 HL and is now down to 8. Quickly many tackles were exchanged. Eventually Magikarp had 2 HL left and Metapod had 1 HL left. It was my turn. I told Magikarp to use tackle one last time(though she was very tired). It was successful. My Magikarp had won, truly proving her strength for the first time. She had won me 500 poke-dollars from the opponent. After marking my first win, I continued on my journey through route 1.
Back to top Go down
Coopar

Coopar

PostSubject: Re: Route 1 and Battle Tutorial   Route 1 and Battle Tutorial I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:10 pm

Magikarp used Tackle
Caterpie has fainted
 afro afro afro 
Back to top Go down
Coopar

Coopar

PostSubject: Re: Route 1 and Battle Tutorial   Route 1 and Battle Tutorial I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:13 pm

KARP4LIFE:
Magikarp is to prodigistic, and he won.
 cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Route 1 and Battle Tutorial   Route 1 and Battle Tutorial I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Route 1 and Battle Tutorial
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magikarp Unlimited Pokemon RPG :: Magikarp Region :: Leaving Home-
Jump to: