Magikarp Unlimited Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magikarp Unlimited Pokemon RPG

Welcome to the Pokemon RPG! Start your journey here by choosing a starter!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Prize!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Random Prize! Empty
PostSubject: Random Prize!   Random Prize! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:34 pm

After battling that Caterpie and defeating it, your Pokemon (whether Magikarp or Arceus) learned Flail. Flail gets stronger and stronger as you inflict more and more damage on your opponent. But hold on a second! Caterpie seems to be wanting to join your team! Shocked Will you let it join your team? Or will you reject it? If you want it to join your team, post it's new name, it's gender, and jump for joy.
Back to top Go down
https://magikarpunlimited.rpg-board.net
kangrui

kangrui

Random Prize! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Prize!   Random Prize! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:52 pm

I bend down and pick up the Caterpie. It nods happily at me, and then I capture it. I release him out again, and then look at him fondly. He looks back up at me. I decide that he doesn't have a name, and I take out my Arceus. Then, I make a startling decision. I release my Arceus into the wild, deciding that I will raise Caterpie as my Pokemon. Arceus nods at me, and within seconds he has disappeared.

Pokemon obtained: Caterpie!

Caterpie:
15 HP

Moves:

Tackle (physical attack with power 3)
String Shot (move that allows Caterpie to attack first next round.
Back to top Go down

Random Prize!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magikarp Unlimited Pokemon RPG :: Magikarp Region :: Leaving Home-
Jump to: