Magikarp Unlimited Pokemon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magikarp Unlimited Pokemon RPG

Welcome to the Pokemon RPG! Start your journey here by choosing a starter!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Professor Ebony's Lab

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Professor Ebony's Lab Empty
PostSubject: Professor Ebony's Lab   Professor Ebony's Lab I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Welcome to Magikarp Unlimited! First, I want to give you a little background knowledge. People live in a world of Pokemon. Some people use Pokemon to battle and others breed them. My name is Professor Ebony. What do I do? I research Pokemon. Now, which of these starters would you like?
Professor Ebony's Lab Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQznugdnwTfqZ0Mm8u6VQu7gMbL_jBmO_lbdljaezFIv4U4gq1_Uw or Professor Ebony's Lab Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxwdgZgIsnAwl5SeCouyUzbfHKt1D1Ee8-6PhrbzPSDTMMInNWCw
Back to top Go down
https://magikarpunlimited.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ebony's Lab   Professor Ebony's Lab I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Each starter gives you benefits. If you choose Magikarp, try and travel to the Infinity Fountain. If you are lucky enough to get to the Infinity Fountain, your Magikarp may become the fabled Magikarp Unlimited. Also, when you choose Magikarp you start out with 20000 Poke-Dollars. If you choose Arceus, you are likely to win many battles as Arceus is quite strong. However, you only start out with 1000 Poke-Dollars. Which Pokemon will you choose? Tell me your name and your choice.
Back to top Go down
https://magikarpunlimited.rpg-board.net
kangrui

kangrui

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ebony's Lab   Professor Ebony's Lab I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:38 pm

I choose Arceus because I am a noob who doesn't appreciate the power of Magikarp.

Last edited by kangrui on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
E_BISS

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ebony's Lab   Professor Ebony's Lab I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:45 pm

I will choose Magikarp. My name is Erik Bissell. I will use my 20,000 Poke-dollars wisely. I will be the first ever to get the fabled Magikarp unlimited. I will never even think about evolving him into Gyrados. I will defeat all my enemies with the epic move of Splash!
Back to top Go down
Coopar

Coopar

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ebony's Lab   Professor Ebony's Lab I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Magikarp is the obvious choice out of the two. Either Arceus, the god of all Pokemon, or Magikarp, the red majesty lurking the depths of the Kanto, Johto, hoenn, Sinnoh, and Kalos regions helping to restore the judgmental minds of all trainers by acting as a small weak Pokemon and evolving into the almighty Gyarados.
Back to top Go down
Coopar

Coopar

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ebony's Lab   Professor Ebony's Lab I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 9:09 pm

Do we have a Rival Battle at all? Or can we not get that instant level 6 from defeating it? Question 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Ebony's Lab   Professor Ebony's Lab I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor Ebony's Lab
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magikarp Unlimited Pokemon RPG :: Magikarp Region :: Leaving Home-
Jump to: